20% Project, Week 2: Foxglove

Hello, my name is Rebecca. This blog is being make on 4/12/2024. This week I managed to accomplish picking 3 flowers to start working on. The flowers I chose are Foxglove, Oleander, and Deadly Nightshade. I also managed to get good information on Foxglove and Deadly Nightshade, and please identify plants before touching them no matter how pretty because I found out touching either of these without gloves can give you severe poisoning. This week went really well, I got a lot of information. Adjustments I made was pushing back the fake paper models due to missing week one and forgetting to buy the paper for them and pushing forward research, which is going really well. heres three fun facts about the Deadly Nightshade. It’s commonly used to symbolize danger and betrayal. This plant was used quite frequently to poison enemies, with two Roman emperors dying from it. Deadly Nightshade is also used in some anesthetics. I left off researching Foxglove, and after finding a few more facts about it ill be moving on to Oleander or paper models.